 Pirates / 1306
Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 15:46:13 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

Crossbows are extremely accurate and powerful weapons,
but more importantly, they are _easier_ to be accurate with
(point it at what you want to hit and shoot).

[emphasis mine]

I'd ben meaning to chime in on this,
but you seem to have covered what I would have,
so I'll just say this:

Crossbow - The *original* point-and-click interface.

Fancier models have a scrollpoint. <GD&R>

James