 Local / Australia / 2955
Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:

I'll try to temporarily post some pics anon.

Like these!

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/images/musket3.jpg
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/images/musket2.jpg
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/images/musket1.jpg