 Local / Australia / 2953
Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 08:51:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Paul Baulch writes:

Well, if the Sydney Brickwars event is held after/during LegOz 2000.8 in
October, then I can bring about 40 spare Divers knives for trade if anybody
wants them - I've certainly got no use for that many! I can bring a few
rifles and movie cameras too.
I could also bring about about 40 of this part in grey:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6140.gif

<<expletive deleted to protect the innocent and faint of heart>> decent of you
Paul :-)

Look forward to seeing you!

Regards

Richard