 General / 54470
Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 23:35:58 GMT

A new version of my Power Functins library and PWM remote are now available at:

http://www.fial.com/bob/lego/PowerFunctions_101.zip

There was some code cleanup and fine tuning. The PWM remote program now goes from slowest to fasted speed.

give it a try and thanks for all the feed back so far.

RCX 2.0 still probably does not work. I will try fixing it as soon as i get a 2.0 to test with.

In my testing of the Single Pin Clear Set Toggle commands, it seems like you need to send a command out first that gets the motors running and then send a Clear Set Toggle command before the time out is over.

Bob