 General / 55161
Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:35:22 GMT

Hello Jetro,

check this URL:
http://www.fial.com/bob/lego/PowerFunctions_101.zip

I found it after some googling...

Greetings
Maico Arts

Jetro de Chateau schreef:
In lugnet.general, Bob Kojima wrote:
Now you can use your RCX to control LEGO Power Functions.
That's right the RCX can act as a PF remote control but it
can do something that the PF remote can't do yet.  The RCX
can do PWM with your PF reciever moduals.

You do not need to install BrickOS to get this to work.  The
executable that you need and the BrickOS firmware are included
in this packet.

Get it here: <http://www.fial.com/bob/lego/PowerFunctions.zip>

Unfortunately the link no longer works and I can't find it anywhere on your new
website either. Is it still available anywhere?

Thanks in advance
Jetro