 General / 55163
Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:58:29 GMT

   Unfortunately the link no longer works and I can’t find it anywhere on your new website either. Is it still available anywhere?

sorry, i’m in the middle of moving all my web sites and links to a new server. you can now find the PF software and all the software that i have writen at this link:

http://www.bong69.com

thanks,

bob