 General / 54457
Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:45:50 GMT

Okay, thanks. I can get ‘Single output Mode’ to work now. ‘Single pin Mode’ may be working too, but I’m not sure what to expect from it.

I would expect setting either C1 or C2 would set them to 9V and run a motor forwards or backwards. Setting them both would stop it.

But it seems if I set them, they do nothing. Unless the motor is already running. If it’s running forwards at slow speed, then I set C1, it jumps up to full speed. But then if I set C2 it keeps running, and if I clear C1 it keeps running, and in the same direction.

Can you get a motor to run just be setting C1?

Jason R

i have not really spent a lot of time trying to figure these modes out. i was more concerned with getting the PWM to work correctly. i’m going to spend more time testing this and will let you know.

bob