 General / 54470
  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

A new version of my Power Functins library and PWM remote are now available at: (URL) There was some code cleanup and fine tuning. The PWM remote program now goes from slowest to fasted speed. give it a try and thanks for all the feed back so far. (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  [Q] LEGO NXT Book Recommendation

Greetings- What single book, if any, is considered the standard for LEGO NXT? -David (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: [Q] LEGO NXT Book Recommendation

David, Zitat von David C Matthews <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>: (...) What does "standard for LEGO NXT" mean? There are a lot of NXT-related books out there already, and they deal with a variety of different topics (see for instance (URL) ). I guess (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

(...) Hey Bob I have just tested your code, and it works good.But is it possible that you could write some documentation to your code, it would be nice to fully understand what your doing. Best regards Kim Andersen (16 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)