 General / 54160
Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:
"Constraints don’t destroy creativity or product excellence, and they can even
enhance them."

Exactly.  Its funny how Lego had to learn this lesson, when (to me) this is
exactly the lesson that their product teaches.

Very interesting article, thanks for posting it. My thoughts were the same as
Alfred's. Also, it can't be a coincidence that the much hated 'Juniorisation' is
also one of the causes of the financial troubles! Perhaps AFOLs do know best ;-)

Tim