 Color / 1428
Re: Still no answer, but the new piece rule is nice to hear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2007 23:35:10 GMT

In lugnet.color, David Simmons wrote:

   ... The only possible explanation that I can imagine is that the old gray, dark gray and brown colors were part of the batch that were eliminated in order for the new resin pilot program to be fully effective. However, that’s not stated here and that interpretation is way too much of a stretch for me to accept based on the wording above.

Say what? Do you really expect them to address the issue of new versus old grey specifically in an article about supply-chain management? Really?

How is it a stretch to infer that? Perhaps if you read the whole article again instead of demanding other people find a quote for you, and then added the statements of TLC employees on the subject for the last several years you would be able to easily make the simple connections.

LEGO is back to being profitable and will continue to produce our favorite toy. The colour switch was part of that. What else is there to know?