 Color / 1432
1431  |  1433
Subject:
Way to go, Brian!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:07:41 GMT

Wow, Brian, thanks so much!  Your thoughtful, intelligent and mature response
gives me hope that Lugnet will continue to remain a place where fans can engage
in introspective and constructive (pun intended) conversation without devolving
into petty, useless word wars.

As you acknowledge, there still isn't a clear answer to the burning question,
however you did a beautiful job of attempting to answer it.  I appreciate that
very much and look forward to further dialogue with you and other like-mined and
like-tempered AFOL's!

Dave S.