 General / 54155
Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:52:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

"Constraints don’t destroy creativity or product excellence, and they can even
enhance them."

Exactly.  Its funny how Lego had to learn this lesson, when (to me) this is
exactly the lesson that their product teaches.