 General / 54151
54150  |  54152
Subject:
This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:19:49 GMT

Someone posted this article on the WAMALUG yahoo group.  It does require you to
register at the site in order to get to the article, but it is well worth the
effort.  A very long and detailed article that explains a great deal about the
reprogramming of LEGO Group, Inc. covering the adjustments since 2004 and the
change in leadership. It also explains the change in color pallets.  This is a
MUST read.

Booz Allen Hamilton, a global consulting firm, ran a recent article
re: LEGO in the Strategy + Business (S+B) magazine. I think you may
find it interesting. Please post a copy to LUGNET and share with
other AFOLs. ou can read the article online at

http://www.strategy-business.com/press/article/07306?

Clifton D. Chambers