 Color / 1434
Re: Still no answer, but the new piece rule is nice to hear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:35:33 GMT

Thanks for the explanation and contributing positively to this thread, Brian. Like David, I also couldn’t quite figure out how limiting its suppliers led to changing the colors, but your explanation does an excellent job.

My favorite line in your post was:

You and I may see the color issue very differently, but that certainly doesn’t mean there needs to be an attack.

Regards,

-Bryan