 Color / 1435
1434  |  1436
Subject:
Mixed browns in new sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:01:45 GMT

Does it appear that there are two different browns in the set with the boat to
anyone else?

If it were only the hull, I'd understand, but it appears to be more than that.

Maybe it is a new color altogether?

Thoughts?

I guess we'll see when the set actually comes out.

Jonathan

(who believes he noticed dark tan in some of the Indiana Jones sets.  Yeah!)