 Off-Topic / Debate / 28615
Re: Still no answer, but the new piece rule is nice to hear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:59:41 GMT

In lugnet.color, Ted Godwin wrote:
   In lugnet.color, David Simmons wrote:
   I certainly hope the situation hasn’t progressed the point where we can’t even ask pertinent questions without being told to *uck off!

By all means ask pertinent questions. Your “questions” thus far have not been so.

   Definition of pertinent (adjective): of importance; relevant

TLC has clearly stated that they made business decisions that resulted in the current colour palette. Those decisions have ensured the survival of the company. Those decisions were made years ago and are no longer of concern to any but a very few AFOL’s. Your continued objections are petty and perhaps even obsessive. Relevant? Hardly.

You can choose to read into articles such as the one under discussion what you like. Just please stop pretending that you are willing to embrace facts with which you simply disagree.

The only anger on my part is at myself for having been fooled by someone trolling.

Nice trolling yourself, Ted! I just re-read the entire thread and you contributed much more negativity than I did and you’re revealed yourself to be a bigger and more obnoxious troll for continuing to attempt to bait me with such needless vitriol.

Please read Brian Davis’ mature, intelligent and very thoughtful response to my inquiries. I believe that you could learn a lot from it.

Dave S.