 General / 54161
Re: My UCS Millenium Falcon Has Arrived!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 00:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus wrote:
I just thought that I would share my joy. The DHL truck pulled up just after I
pulled into my garage.

I'm waiting to open it (it's supposed to be my B-Day present), but I don't mind
so much. I got to see the "Model Citizens" (sales reps) at the Potomac Store
starting to put their copy together on Friday. I got to put my fingers on the
parts and have a look at the instructions... very nicely done, I think.

Have Fun!
C-Ya!

Rich

(PS. Please check my member page for actual email address... I have no idea why
the posting mechanism does not update by the member profile... I changed it
almost 3 years ago....  If anyone has an answer or can change it, let me know.
Thanks.)

I have a question for anyone who feels up to taking a stab at this. Now that the
Falcon set has shipped in September and retail brand stores are offering "two
fer" on the stamps for loyalty cards, should they honor the "two fer" deal on
this if you ordered it through a brand store?