 General / 54162
Re: My UCS Millenium Falcon Has Arrived!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:17:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard W. Schamus wrote:
I just thought that I would share my joy. The DHL truck pulled up just after I
pulled into my garage.

Rich

(PS. Please check my member page for actual email address... I have no idea why
the posting mechanism does not update by the member profile... I changed it
almost 3 years ago....  If anyone has an answer or can change it, let me know.
Thanks.)

Hey,

I just received mine today too. I discovered my certificate inside says it is
number 319.

It is well boxed. The product box inside is full color and it is placed inside a
tight fitting brown box. Inaddition, the brown box is placed inside a larger
brown box with the stamp on the bottom "Millennium Falcon Shipper." The outer
box has a nice flap and side cushion.

I am really not certain if I need to call in sick to work one day or two!

Todd