 General / 51975
Re: Na na na na na na na na...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:23:40 GMT

Jason Spears wrote:
Um... I've always seen <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman#Costume Batman's
costume> as a mix of black and dark grey. Violet would be more of a pansy
Batman, no?
Weeeell, which colour does Batman have, then? I'd say, it depends on
what that particular Batman is based, either the comics, the movies, the
TV series the animated TV series...

OK, he is not as violet as "Phantom" (IIRC), but a hint of it besides
some black and dark blue would be possible.

Personally, I'd prefer the dark blue any day, as it is a very nice
colour (I'd _love_ to have a complete set of slope bricks available in
this colour, as it would make nice slated roofs, i think).

Yours, Christian