 General / 51943
Re: Na na na na na na na na...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:38:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
   I wonder wether they managed to get violet “right” this time - as an excuse for the Knight Bus Desaster they told us that violet was tricky - to tricky obviously to get a set in a uniform colour.

Or will they take the easy road, and do a dull, black, batman instead?

Um... I’ve always seen Batman’s costume as a mix of black and dark grey. Violet would be more of a pansy Batman, no?

   On the other hand, maybe we are lucky and will get a few more of these great-looking dark blue parts with these sets.

Although, I’m always happy to see more dark blue parts.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG