 General / 51941
Re: Na na na na na na na na...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:42:21 GMT

Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
Jake has <http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/blog/index.cfm?commentID=417 confirmed
it> - yet another license, starting in 2006.
For some reason, he chose not to enable commenting on his entry...

I wonder wether they managed to get violet "right" this time - as an
excuse for the Knight Bus Desaster they told us that violet was tricky -
to tricky obviously to get a set in a uniform colour.

Or will they take the easy road, and do a dull, black, batman instead?

On the other hand, maybe we are lucky and will get a few more of these
great-looking dark blue parts with these sets.

Lets see what the future holds in store, err, in the cave...

Yours, Christian