 General / 51938
Re: Na na na na na na na na...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote:
   See? Just shows to go ya just how much I pay attention at clone brands :) Thanks for setting me straight.

--Anthony

Ug! Maybe I’m paying TOO MUCH attention to the clones! I’m ashamed of myself!

But I do admit, I do like and collect the Mini-Mate figures, and while they’ve done Marvel characters just as figures, DC characters only came with those dereadful C3 sets... I pretty much kept the figures and threw out the blocks with those sets!

-Greg