 General / 48644
Re: MOC: Motorized Cows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:44:11 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   Hi everybody

I presented a “little” but really fun MOC at BricMania, July 24 and 25th, France : two cows who watch the trains run.

If you did’nt see them, watch these videos to have an idea on what I will speak here :

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ea-the-smile/FreeLUG/BricMania2004/cows.mov

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jlb/FreeLUG/Bricmania2004/dscn1955.mov

This is officially the coolest MOC I have ever seen. Other than space and brick constraints, is there a limit to the number of cows you could rig this way? And is it possible to vary the rate of motion slightly between animals?

In any case, wonderful models! I’d think that this kind of thing must be a real attention-grabber at displays and shows. Bravo!

Dave!