 General / 48645
Re: My new creation + my life story.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:06:55 GMT

"Wilson Raska" <willy007_@hotmail.com> writes:

And if you don't have the time and would just like to see the pictures, the
Brickshelf link is right here:

I love it! Gives me inspiration for the tons of dark grey mountain slope
that I'm currently working on.

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/