 Castle / 20197
20196  |  20198
Subject:
My new creation + my life story.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mt, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 06:28:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hey everyone, how's it going?  I've just completed my project for the Montana
State Fair (more can be read about that here:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=471)

and I set up a little webpage to go along with it.  The page is designed to
give non-Lego-enthusiasts a view on what it's like to have Legos as a hobby, and
to also give the kids something to inspire them and get their imaginations
working toward building things of their own.  The page has got a few pictures of
my creation, The Crown of Asgard, as well as some insight into my life as an
AFOL.  So check it out if you've got the time and let me know what you think:

http://www.ragnarok7.com

And if you don't have the time and would just like to see the pictures, the
Brickshelf link is right here:

Wilson