 General / 48646
Re: MOC: Motorized Cows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:

   This is officially the coolest MOC I have ever seen.
Thanks :)

   Other than space and brick constraints, is there a limit to the number of cows you could rig this way? And is it possible to vary the rate of motion slightly between animals?

Well, the only limit I see is from the power of the RCX and/or its number of outputs. You can easely modify the programm, by example in order to add sensors or outputs to control 3 or more cows. For my part, I have only two micromotors, so... And of course, if you use two outputs for two cows, they can be desynchronized. For the power, I used 1 (NQC) (the minimum to move the heads) but you can increase the speed. But as my two cows are together, they can have exactly the same movement.

   Dave!

Erik / brickerik