 General / 48660
Re: MOC: Motorized Cows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 20:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Erik Amzallag wrote:
   Hi everybody

I presented a “little” but really fun MOC at BricMania, July 24 and 25th, France : two cows who watch the trains run.

Fantastic!!!!

I am hoping you won’t mind that these little cows will get copied for every train show from now on.

Is anyone going to have time to make some for BrickFest? I really hope so.

JB