 General / 48649
Re: MOC: Motorized Cows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 21:33:57 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Erik Amzallag wrote:
Hi everybody

I presented a "little" but really fun MOC at BricMania, July 24 and 25th,
France : two cows who watch the trains run.

If you did'nt see them, watch these videos to have an idea on what I will
speak here :

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ea-the-smile/FreeLUG/BricMania2004/cows.mov>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jlb/FreeLUG/Bricmania2004/dscn1955.mov>

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ea-the-smile/ownmodels2/MotorizedCows/1_cows.jpg>>

snip
You will find the instructions on Brickshelf, and also the NQC source for the
RCX.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93293>

I'm sure you will find some ideas to motorize other animals :-)

Erik / brickerik

FreeLUG member

Wow Eric,

Spotlighted! That is SO totally cool!!! I showed my kids and they were amazed,
as am I.  Truly, imho, it's MOCs like that, that will make HO modelers think
twice about the "limitations of the brick". Way to go! Nicely played.

Sincerely,
Janey "Red Brick" (feeling the pull of the RCX)