 General / 43533
Re: Improved Pick-A-Brick packing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 17:12:31 GMT

Thanks Brian, the photos help a lot!

My feeble 3rd attempt is somewhat similiar in design.

<http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/LegoStack.jpg>

This stack is built in 15 layers. The photo shows each and the amount of bricks
used.

As with all cups, you start with 21-1x2's in the moat at the bottom of the cup.
Then you build my stack, layer by layer. When completed you flip it over and
drop it in the cup, 2 more 2x4's can be stacked on in the middle of the top.
There is also room for more small items to be dropped in after the cup is
stacked.
I easily got about 50-1x4 plates in afterward.

Again, thanks.
It's nice to see what others are doing.