 General / 43524
Re: Improved Pick-A-Brick packing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:12:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian H. Nielsen wrote:
Now, instead of filling in the gaps with bricks, the bulk of it will be
filled with plates shaped to fit the 4 curved sides. 38 2x4 plates are used
to build on a trapaziod footprint (13 studs long, base 8 studs wide, apex 4
studs wide) with a curved top that approximates the curve of the side of the
cup.  At the center of the base it will be 5 plates thick and taper down to 1
plate thick at the apex.

   A typo in the above: The base of the trapazoid is 6 studs, not 8.  Sorry.

Brian H. Nielsen