 General / 42165
Re: Town without AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 17:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.general, Seth McCarus writes:
That's the stuff dreams are made of.  Literally--I'm always dreaming I come
across such a find.  It'll never happen in the U.S. though.

Would it be too much to ask to take a small order from you.
I remember set # 6036 Skeleton Surprise (4, 4 left) being my all time fav'
from childhood. If you should ever have the opportunity to return to that
shop, could i send you the money to pick up those 4 remaining?

Thanks for shairing your story,

                              --==Richard==--