 General / 42146
Re: Town without AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 20:44:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Seth McCarus writes:
That's the stuff dreams are made of.  Literally--I'm always dreaming I come
across such a find.  It'll never happen in the U.S. though.

Yup, small european toy shops = heaven.

I too had a simmilar experiance in both Germany and Switserland!
But that was about 4 years ago.... and my Lego hobby wasn't that
serious. If i were to go now, i'd bring an extra 300 Euro's for
the sole purpose of finging a Lego-gold-mine and cleaning it out!!!

I wish i could jus' jump on a plain and fly there,

                        --==Richard==--