 General / 42137
Re: Town without AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 10:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Here's some more contact info etc.:

Ekstrands Cykel o. Leksaksaffär
Söderg. 18
252 25 Helsingborg
+46-(0)42-21 53 27
I spoke to a bloke (hey, that rhimes!) who's from the town, and the shop goes
under the name "Rasrisk", which means something like "Avalanche zone".
Appearantly the shelfes are stuffed and not that stabile (not all LEGO so stop
drooling)!
Well, a safety helmet might be a good idea, there is like 4 meters to the
ceiling, and things is piled right up to the top. And while you're getting
you're head back to look upwards, you might trip on whatever's lying on the
floor. I didn't dare to ask for a latter to get to the pirate and train sets
up around the 3-meter-mark, so I settled for what I could reach.

Question to Arne; Did you notice any Model Team?

Best regards,
/Tobbe
Come to think of it, I actually think I spotted a 5580 on one of the remote
shelves - I'm not quite sure though, as the lights were not on in the shop,
and the windows are stuffed with so much, that very little sunlight gets in
(the upside to that: none of my boxes were discolored, even after 20-odd years!)
Just imagine the dark cave Aladdin entered, and you've got the picture!

regards,

Arne