 General / 42234
Re: Town without AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 14:03:29 GMT

Hi Tobbe.

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Was there anything left?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*S*  Not much, IMHO.  Some small / medium sized Technic sets. Some Duplo and
some small town / basics sets. I saw 2 buckets, one with basic bricks and
one with Duplo.

I'm curios since I'll perhaps go there on the 30th.
That´s up to you! I ain´t going there again, there´s nothing for me there´s
worth the transport time & cost. I collect, Technic,Town,Trains,Sw,UCS.
Maybe if you are into Duplp you can do a find, but if not - i don´t think
you will find what you are looking for.

/Lars
"This message was transmitted on 100% recyclable electrons"