 General / 42144
Re: Town without AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 20:09:41 GMT

That's the stuff dreams are made of.  Literally--I'm always dreaming I come
across such a find.  It'll never happen in the U.S. though.

Seth.

In lugnet.general, Arne Lykke Nielsen writes:
I have found a town completely devoid of any AFOLs. Proof: set 383 being on
the shelf of a toy store for 25 years without being bought!!!

If any of you goes to this shop, please write here at LUGNET about it!

many kind regards
Arne, Copenhagen