 General / 37150
Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:45:18 GMT

Jake McKee wrote:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/resources/links

It would be nice, if you could extend the database, so it has
separate direct links to the LDraw and on-line editions of the
(free) building instructions.

Also, the pages seem a bit heavy to me. If I was in charge of
the page design, I would probably drop the table based layout
you use for the instruction lists, and simply use a "h2" element
for model name and main link, a "p" element for the model
description, and an "ul" element for the remaining information.

And finally, you might want to consider not using plain "mailto"
links for contacting the instruction authors. Soon after Google
notices the site, the e-mail addresses of the instruction
authors will be picked up by spammers.

Play well,

Jacob (who is allergic to HTML tables)
--