 General / 37147
Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee writes:

Perhaps I could work with LDraw.com to create some how to or tips & tricks
type articles to help the process out. Tim? You out there?

Hey Jake -
I definitely welcome more articles in the Tutorials section on the site.
Rob Drechsel sent me an email about a week ago reporting in that his
building instruction tutorial is nearing completion.  He told me he would be
out of town this week but would get back with me upon his return.  Perhaps
you can talk to him about what his tutorial contains, and work on something
which extends/compliments it?

Also, for the most part, Ahui is keeping track of tutorial stuff.  I just
spoke with him tonight to get up to speed.  Soon I will take him through how
to update the Tutorial section of the site by himself as well.

Hope this helps, feel free to run your ideas by Ahui and I.

-Tim