 General / 37140
Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
Jake McKee wrote:

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/resources/links

Good idea. I spent some time this morning adding some of my
building instructions, and I hope everybody else will do
this as well.

Great! I just approved all your links, so they should be live now.

The category selection indicates that you are a big train
fan. You might want to add a few subcategories below some of
the other main categories as well.

I am indeed a trains fan, which is why there were more trains categories.
But the idea is that people will help build not only the content (the links)
but also the structure (the categories). So if don't see a category there,
please click the "Suggest Category" link and tell me what is missing!

Thanks!
Jake

---
Jake McKee