 Announcements / 1655

Subject:
Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:56:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

All,

Several years ago, I had a vision of a link portal that would be a one stop
destination for all finding all the fan created building instructions on the
Web. For a number of reasons, this project kept getting moved to the back
burner, and never really got started. But after many long nights, I have
finally completed what I believe is the first all-inclusive Building
Instructions Portal Web site!

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/resources/links

The application is driven off of submissions of your own *original* work.
(Please submit only your own work) You can link to any URL, and can have any
type of building instruction (i.e. Web based, downloadable, .ldr/.mpd file,
free, cost, etc.) Working together, we can hopefully build the content of
this application together over time.

The site (version 1.0 anyway) is basically complete, but I'm sure there are
still bugs here and there. If you have feedback on the flow, or find
problems, please drop me a line (sink@countersinkdg.com). Please bear with
me as we work out all the kinks.  If you have suggestions on necessary or
desired functionality, send me a note as well, and I will try to add it in
as soon as I can.

I look forward to hearing your feedback! This is a big experiment, and I may
be the only one interested in this kind of application!

Jake

PS: This is in no way sponsored, authorized, or endorsed by The LEGO Company.

---
Jake McKee
LEGO Enthusiast
LUGNET Member #211

Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!