 General / 37145
Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:36:02 GMT

Very cool.  This looks like the sort of thing that could really grow to be
one of the key Lego AFOL sites (alongside Brickshelf, Peeron, Lugnet . . . ).
One question.  Do you have restrictions on how the instructions are done?
All the ones I clicked on were LDrawn (or other program), but there are lots
of us who don't use L-Draw.  Are photos okay?  Also, what about things that
aren't neatly put into order.  For instance, here:
I've got instructions for an eagle I made.  But they aren't really
instructions.  Instead they are sort of photos taken at various steps of
construction.  I think an experienced Lego builder could easily reproduce
this, but it's not as straightforward as official instructions or some of
those already on your site.

Bruce