 General / 37149
Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera writes:

After talking to Tim I've updated the tutorial list (just right now) to
include the following:

RNDR 210 Creating Building Instructions for the Web (What Rob is doing)
RNDR 211 Creating Building Instructions for Printing (open)

I've left RNDR 213 - 219 open for other types of building instructions.  So
feel free Jake to either start on 211 or add another?
-AHui

How are you picking the numbers on these?  It seems on the list you posted
today you jump around in the RNDR category - 204 jumps to 220, etc.  Just
curious... :-)

-Tim