 General / 37149
Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 03:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera writes:

After talking to Tim I've updated the tutorial list (just right now) to
include the following:

RNDR 210 Creating Building Instructions for the Web (What Rob is doing)
RNDR 211 Creating Building Instructions for Printing (open)

I've left RNDR 213 - 219 open for other types of building instructions.  So
feel free Jake to either start on 211 or add another?
-AHui

How are you picking the numbers on these?  It seems on the list you posted
today you jump around in the RNDR category - 204 jumps to 220, etc.  Just
curious... :-)

-Tim

Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 15:13:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera writes:

After talking to Tim I've updated the tutorial list (just right now) to
include the following:

RNDR 210 Creating Building Instructions for the Web (What Rob is doing)
RNDR 211 Creating Building Instructions for Printing (open)

I've left RNDR 213 - 219 open for other types of building instructions.  So
feel free Jake to either start on 211 or add another?
-AHui

How are you picking the numbers on these?  It seems on the list you posted
today you jump around in the RNDR category - 204 jumps to 220, etc.  Just
curious... :-)

-Tim

(WARNING!! WARNING!!! stepping into the innerworking of Ahui' brian....)
RNDR 101 - 199 is deveoted to simple rendering actions (getting POV to
output a default image at any angle of your model, turon on/off a lite,
playing iwth the POV code, making an ini file, installing POV, etc...

RNDR 201 - 209 More on POV but it's intermediate level.  Striclty looking at
POV special code and what it could do for you.

RNDR 210 - 219 building instructions only

RNDR 220 - 229 PHOTOShop Tricks

RND 230 - 239 Fireworks Tricks

(Ahui's brian trying to think...
Oh well that's all lost my train of though.  Basically I'm blocking off in
10s to sub-group a group.  10 may be too many but it's still early in the game.
hum... the FINAL version of the .xls file is NOT up yet.  I upload the wrog
one will do agian tonight.
-Ahui