 General / 37151
Re: Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:06:37 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Joel Hoornbeek writes:
Hi Bram,
I really enjoyed the wallpapers you had up on Brickshelf, but I just tried
to use the link given below, and I was told the folder was not found.  Have
you taken them down for some reason?

Odd...I don't remember deleting the folder, but it seems to have
disappeared...I'll put it up again ASAP.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu
www.bldesign.org