 Gaming / 430
Re: Brickfest 2000 Pirate Game Postmortem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.wa
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 22:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Sean Forbes writes:

Steve: You see a sail

Guy before me: Uh, ok.  Can I tell if they have guns or not?

Steve: No, you're too far away, you can only see the sail.

Guy: Ok, we'll attack!

Steve: Alright.  As you get closer,
you see it's an Imperial Armada Flagship,
go over to Derek and fight your battle with your Cutter.

Guy: D'oh!

Must..... restrain.... evil.... cackle.......

Steve (after rolling): You see a sail.

Me:  Uh, ok...Can I tell how big of a sail it is?

Steve:  Yes, it looks to be about the same size as yours.

Me:  Are there more than one?

Steve: No.

Me:  Well, then we'll attack!

Steve:  You find it's a fishing boat.
<roleplay>
They surrender when they see the size of your crew,
you now have another ship.

Me: Cool.

Plunder!  Arrr!!!

Steve:  You see a sail.

Some other Guy:  Uh, ok.
How big is it?...

Arrr!  Y' see, matey, if'n y' lives long enou',
y' learn how t' keep on livin'!

Franklin