 Gaming / 416
Re: Brickfest 2000 Pirate Game Postmortem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:55:22 GMT

One other thing, I'm working on a writeup of the game. I've looked at
all the pictures posted so far (has anyone yet to post pictures besides
myself?), and I got through about an hour or so worth of the web cam,
selecting out good pictures. I still need to get permission from a few
folks (I want to copy the pictures that I will use so that I need not
worry about their locations on Brickshelf changing as people manage
their own folders. I'll probably repeat my call for permission once I've
decided what to actually use. So far I've noted pictures from Abe,
Shiri, and a couple others).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com