 Fun / Gaming / 443
Re: Battle of Tank Stream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 06:08:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

Told you I'd get this done eventually ;-)

Over at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/ off the LegOz 2000.3 page is
your link to the penultimate draft of the Battle of Tank Stream page.  I
still have a couple of feedback elements to include, but the pics and bits
and bobs are more or less there.

Check it out ;-)

Brilliant Mr. Parsons! Absolutely brilliant! My hat (and other miscellaneous
and decorative headwear) goes off to you.

This has truely set the standard for future BrikWars naratives.

It really has!  I can't believe that SHAG had the audacity to field both the
Village People *and* ABBA - I've never seen such a diabolical maneuver.
(Although there was one time we had a sorceror start summoning Britney Spears
clones all over the battlefield, and later there was an ugly incident with a
surprise appearance from the Binks-street Boys.)

Do you guys mind if I post a link to your site on the BrikWars Fans page at
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/fans.htm ?

Excellent, excellent work all around.

- Mike Rayhawk.

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm