 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 270
Re: Battle of Tank Stream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 03:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Mike Rayhawk writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
This is so draft that its extremely unworthy, but I'm guessing some joint
work will sort it out post haste.  I won't bother commenting out the bits
that I think are ok, the bits that are bones, and the bits that hardly exist
at all - it seems fairly clear I think.

hahahahaha

I can't wait to see the pictures from this!

- Mike Rayhawk

I'm sure Richard's commentary could make conversations between dust mites
interesting and rivetting.
But the sight of the battle filling my loungeroom was impresssive, just
next time I think it will be pizzas delivered, so I can enter the fray.

So thanks Mike for the concept too !

pete.w <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>

   Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
  http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm