 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 301
Re: Studs web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:43:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
Evening all,

Told you I'd get this done eventually ;-)

Over at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/ off the LegOz 2000.3 page is

Really really really little tiny niggle - on your main page under the logo
you've got an s on studs in your web address whereas it doesn't in actual
fact have one.  This hardly matters of course, cos to read it you've got
to already be there :)

So how are we supposed to decide if you really are studly types without
any pictures of actual people:) ? Can only spy a couple of blurry in the
distance shots, or am I looking in the wrong place?  Now I know the ABS
is supposed to be more interesting but you can't go making claims like
that without substantiating them :)(and before anyone goes suggesting
alternative ways pls remember this is a family forum!:))

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com