 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 269
Re: Battle of Tank Stream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 03:29:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
This is so draft that its extremely unworthy, but I'm guessing some joint
work will sort it out post haste.  I won't bother commenting out the bits
that I think are ok, the bits that are bones, and the bits that hardly exist
at all - it seems fairly clear I think.

hahahahaha

I can't wait to see the pictures from this!

- Mike Rayhawk

    Check out the Official BrikWars Home Page at
   http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm