 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 300
Re: Battle of Tank Stream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:30:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Evening all,

Told you I'd get this done eventually ;-)

Over at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/stud/ off the LegOz 2000.3 page is
your link to the penultimate draft of the Battle of Tank Stream page.  I
still have a couple of feedback elements to include, but the pics and bits
and bobs are more or less there.

Check it out ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...